cool food for camper van holidays
- 32 ounces of chicken broth
- 12 oz linguine
- 12 oz grape tomatoes cut into fourths
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, optional
1. Place all ingredients in a large stockpot, place on high heat and bring to a simmering boil.
2. Continue to cook for 8-9 minutes tossing with tongs
3. Remove from heat and serve with grated parmesan cheese on top if desired.
This pasta is delicious, popping with great flavor!